Throttle acceleration

• Thank You very much.  After checking my settings and cleaning my bike with a sponge:

For some reason when I come to a full stop I have to roll the bike backwards a few inches to get the throttle to engage.  What can I do to fix this please?

• The need to push the e-bike back a few steps and turn the throttle to restart it may be caused by the following reasons:

E-bike's assist sensor: E-bikes are equipped with an assist sensor that detects the rider's pedaling action and provides assistance accordingly. If the sensor detects discontinuous or abnormal pedaling action, it may prevent the e-bike from restarting until it is recalibrated.

Controller issue: There could be a malfunction in the e-bike's controller, which requires restarting the vehicle. By pushing the e-bike back a few steps and turning the throttle, the controller can be reset, allowing it to function properly again.

Here are some possible solutions for this issue:

Check the assist sensor: Ensure that the assist sensor is functioning properly. Check for loose or damaged sensor connections. If necessary, recalibrate or replace the sensor.

Inspect the e-bike's controller: Ensure that all the connections are secure. Check for any faults or error codes in the controller. If any issues are found, it is advisable to contact our service team or a repair technician for further diagnosis and repair.