Pedal assist

• I don't notice any pedal assist till I get to pedal assit 3

• Pedal assist 1 for me is non existent as I pedal faster than the motor runs. I barely notice PAS 2 for the same reason. I run my bike in 7th gear. Could this be what you are experiencing?

• Yes I don't notice pas until 3 they don't seem to have a solution for the problem 

• @Joe Mancuso 

What control panel are you running? I have the Explorer with the SW900. There are several vids on YouTube explaining how to tap into the control panel, what each mode is, and how to adjust them if you need to. I do know that one of the modes is basically how fast your pedal assist kicks in. If I am not mistaken, which I usually am, that mode goes from 0 to 100. I have mine set at 3 and it does pick up in PAS 2. All of this depends on which controller you have.

• I have a new pathfinder I will check on the controller what is the link to the you tube video thanks

• @Joe Mancuso 

Your display is different from the SW900 that I have. Can't tell which one it is.

• I also have a himiway e bike and you can set the pas from the display when I contacted bee cool they said that the pas is set at the factory you can't adjust it