1. If you have a Paypal account
We highly recommend our customer to pay by Paypal directly to complete their orders. Since Paypal provides the safest way for shopping online and without reviling any information of your account as while shopping online and providing your financial information. We accept the payment form all of the balance, credit/debit card, bank account and Paypal Credit on your Paypal account. It’s easier, faster and safer.
2. If don’t have a Paypal account
If you do not have a PayPal account, you may do the following steps (for future steps, you don't have to register for PayPal):
- Select“PayPal” still at the “Payment” step at the checkout page.
- click the “Complete Order”
- Then you'll be directed to a sub-page with options of PayPal account log in and Debit/Credit card payment.
- Click “Pay with Debit Card or Credit Card”
- Fill in your debit/creditcard information and complete your order.
3. Using Debit Card or Credit Card
You have an option of paying directly with your debit/credit card as well, just Select “Credit/Debit card” at the “Payment” step at the checkout page. We currently accept VISA and Master Card ONLY.
If you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. It's a good idea to call your credit card company or bank ahead of time to let them know about the purchase so that it doesn't get declined.